Robust ThemeDec 09, 2019 2020-04-08 7:40
Al Ferasa - The Ancient Art of Face Reading
with Ralf Jeutter
Al Ferasa The Ancient Art of Face Reading
Al Ferasa is an ancient and tried method of reading the faces of people, based on simple anatomical principles. It is a science developed thousands of years ago by the Bedouins, the Arabic-speaking nomadic tribes who wandered the deserts of the Middle East.
In this 4- part webinar series on Al Ferasa, we will be covering the following topics:
The split of the face; face shapes and their significance, e.g. are people dogmatic, moody, balanced, stubborn, etc.
We will be looking in some detail at the eye and eyebrows, and how they reflect different personalities, different types of perceptions and reactions to perceptions, and different types of behaviour e.g. being quick or slow to react, being open or averse to new situations, being rude, idealistic or pragmatic, decisive or indecisive etc.
We will be looking at the 14 different eye types, and what they reveal about people’s different qualities, such as empathy, vanity, opportunism, social abilities, cunningness, etc.
We will cover the nose, and what we can read from its main features, and what it says about people’s traits, such a generosity, curiosity, lying, humbleness, etc.
Al Ferasa can help us as practitioners to hone in on the central issues of a case quickly. It is very a useful tool to understand at one glance dominant emotions in a persons life, and with some practice the understanding can easily be expanded to an understanding of major issues in a persons life.
When it comes to self-development it helps us to understand our own issues and dominant emotions. It also allows us to become more effective communicators by being able to assess at one glance what kind of person we are dealing with.
It certainly changes the way in which we look at people's faces, since they now become readable and meaningful to us.
This course is accredited by ACHENA
ACHENA is The Accreditation Commission for Homeopathic Education in North America.
This Course Includes:
- The Definition and History of Al Ferasa and its rootedness in Sufi philosophy.
- The split of the face
- Face shapes and their significance, e.g. rectangular, round and triangular face (plus their various combinations), and what we can deduce about that person’s basic view of life (dogmatic, moody, stable, etc.)
- Basic eye features: How to recognise open-minded vs close-minded people, introverted vs extroverted, etc.
- We will be looking in some detail at the eye and eyebrows,
- How they reflect different personalities, different types of perceptions and reactions to perceptions, and different types of behaviour e.g. being quick or slow to react, being open or averse to new situations, being rude, idealistic or pragmatic, decisive or indecisive etc.
- We will be looking at the 17 different eye types (e.g. tiger eye, owl eye, deer eye, fox eye, dolphin eye, eagle eye, etc.) and the 5 groups of eyes (e.g. hooved, bird, feline, etc.), and what they reveal about people’s different qualities, such as empathy, vanity, opportunism, social abilities, cunningness, etc.
- We will cover the nose, its three parts (mental, practical, earthy) and what we can read from its main features, the various individual anatomical characteristics.
- What they say about people’s traits, such a generosity, curiosity, lying, humbleness, fastidiousness, aggression, etc.
Access this course + all CHE Online masterclasses with CHE Pro
About Ralf Jeutter
Ralf trained at the North-West College of Homeopathy, qualifying in 2000. He continued his medical and homeopathic training for a year at the Institute of Clinical Research in Bombay and Pune, India. He practices and teaches homeopathy and is also qualified in Podiatric Medicine. He is an international lecturer and Head of Philosophy at the Centre for Homeopathic Education (CHE).
Join CHE Pro Today
For just 250 GBP / 350 USD a year you will gain access to:
- 26+ Masterclass lectures
- Live Q&A's with leading homeopaths
- New masterclasses added regularly
- CPD accreditation
- PDF downloads
- Exclusive online events
- CHE Pro's active community
- Watch online anytime, anywhere
- Watch on any device